GOALKEEPING DIRECTOR: Virginia Soccer Association
Requirements: USSF D, former playing experience, effective communication skills, highly motivated.
Preferred: Background in creating and implementing goalkeeper curriculum/session and experience in leading a program.
The Director of Goalkeeping role leads the creation and implementation of our Virginia Soccer Association Goalkeepers. They will work directly with our Directors of Coaching to continue to produce exceptional goalkeepers for all our levels.
· Head Coach – The Director will coach two VSA teams assigned by the DOC’s.
· Lead Goalkeeper Coaches – The Director will lead his/her group of goalkeeping staff coaches.
· Evaluation – The Director will evaluate the goalkeepers within our program to measure growth. Also, will recommend goalkeepers to move into VDA (Virginia Development Academy) the USSDA/ECNL.
· Gameday – The Director will have gameday reasonability to monitor VSA keepers in game action.
This role primarily requires coaching evenings and on weekends. Position pay is based on your experience and license.
Advantages of coaching at VSA:
· Club leadership dedicated to helping you improve as a coach/director
· Exceptional Facilities
· Competitive teams
· Competitive leagues
· Full player pathway from Grassroots to US Development Academy/ ECNL
What to do next?
· Fill out application at: HERE