Registration for Fall 2012 has been extended to accomodate our families who were affected by the recent power outages in our area. Open registration will run from June 10th through July 14th. Many of your questions may be answered by reading ALL the bulleted items below or by reviewing the FAQ section on our website, www.vsaonline.org. If neither of these resources addresses your questions, please email email@example.com and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
- Players must be three years old by 7/31/12 in order to register.
- Season runs September 3 - November 3 (rain date will be November 10th).
- Registration is considered complete when payment is made.
- Players with outstanding registrations fees from the Spring 2012 season will not be placed on a team until past fees are paid in full.
- After 9:00 PM on July 14th, all registrants will be considered late and placed on a waitlist. They will be placed on teams as space allows. Registration fees will not be collected unless your child is pulled off the waitlist and placed on a team.
- Coaches, assistants, and managers are encouraged to volunteer during registration. Once on the registration screen, you will need to choose your name icon to be presented with the volunteer registration. You will be redirected during registration to the Kidsafe/background registration application. Completion of this process is required if you are to be a VSA volunteer.
- New Volunteer Discount this season!! Head Coaches will receive a 50% registration refund (for the child they are coaching) once assigned as the head coach. Assistant Coaches and Managers will receive a $10 refund once assigned to a team.
- If you are registering multiple children, please make sure you choose the same practice nights. If you choose ‘no preference’ your children could be placed on different practice nights.
- All U12 and older divisions practice at or near Long Park. If you have multiple children playing and would like to have them practice at/near the same location please select the same practice locations.
- Siblings in the U5-U10 age divisions from the Bristow/Gainesville Area will be placed on teams that practice at Valley View Park. Per the Park Authority, Braemar Park is no longer available to us.
- U5 - U12 rec players are reassigned to new teams for the Fall season. We do not accept team requests.
- VSA has adopted a new uniform kit consisting of home and away jerseys, shorts, and socks for our SFL (U12 select and U14-U19) players. This one-time cost of $50 will be added to your cart at checkout. More details on this change were sent via separate email.
- Players born in August and September have the option to play up an age group to be placed with their classmates. During registration, you will be presented with two age group programs to select from - choose the older age group if you’d like to have your child play up.
- Even though AMEX is shown as a payment option, VSA does not accept that form of payment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
|Fall 2012 – Spring 2013 Age Group Chart
|· U5 (under 5) 8/1/2007 – 7/31/2009
|· U6 (under 6) 8/1/2006 – 7/31/2007
|· U8 (under 8) 8/1/2004 – 7/31/2006
|· U10 (under 10) 8/1/2002– 7/31/2004
|· U12 (under 12) 8/1/2000 – 7/31/2002
|· U14 (under 14) 8/1/1998 – 7/31/2000
|· U16 (under 16) 8/1/1996 – 7/31/1998
|· U19 (under 19) 8/1/1993 – 7/31/1996
Click Here to Register