These guidelines will be re-assessed 2 weeks before the tournament
1. Stay in car until 5 minutes before kick off to reduce contact with other groups/team.
2. Always maintain 10 ft social distancing.
3. Stay 10 feet away from fence (if applicable). At no time should anyone lean on a fence.
4. At NO time enter field of play or fenced area.
5. Sit on the opposite side of the field from the players. Home teams sit on the left and away on the right unless specified otherwise.
6. Parents return to car straight after the final whistle.
7. Do not wait for your child at the player entrance or exit.
8. Spectators are required to wear masks at all times.
9. Do not congregate in groups near any entrance or exit at field.
10. Spectators are limited to 2 per player.
1. Players will exit car to field 5 minutes before warm up time given by coach. Maintain 10 ft social distancing.
2. Players/Coaches will not congregate in groups near any field entrance or exit.
3. Players are required to wear face/mask covering from car to designated field area.
4. Coaches are required to wear masks at all times - per PWC regulations
5. NO Tents or Benches for either team.
Any player/coach who has tested positive for COVID-19, is suspected of being positive for COVID-19 or has been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and attended the tournament is required to report to VSA Director of Operations, Alex Saunders.
Each player should be asked the following questions by their parent/guardian prior to being allowed to enter fields:
a) Have you had any close contact with a sick individual or anyone with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
b) Have you had a documented case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
c) Are you currently having or suffering from any ill symptoms?
If a player answers yes to any question or exhibits ill symptoms, he/she will not be permitted to play.
If the tournament is cancelled on or before May 1st, 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, VSA will provide teams with a 100 percent refund of the application fee for the tournament. If the tournament is cancelled after this date, a partial refund of the application fee will be returned to accepted teams due to the non-recoverable costs and expenses incurred by VSA for the tournament. If you have any additional questions, please contact our Tournament Director at email@example.com.